Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Lotus Europa 2006 Version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lotus Europa 2006 Version

Post  Spunky on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Does anyone have an opinion on the Lotus Europa 2006 on. It seems unloved by the cognoscenti and the official reviewers. Looks like an attractive vehicle to me but I've never seen one in the flesh.

Spunky
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lotus Europa 2006 Version

Post  TimS on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:47 pm

I did a test drive in one at the launch in 2006, I thought it was great, went like a rocket, flew around roundabouts but reasonably quiet and sophisticated - but definately a Lotus.
I think the grey colour that all the early ones came in didn't do it justice, looked very boring. The latest up-dated version looks fab with new wheels and generally looks right I think.
I'd have a look at some of the dealers to see what they have, I recon you wouldn't go wrong with one as long as the price is right.
Lets see who else puts posts up on it, LDC club member Geoff Morgan owns one and so does Howard in Nottingham so they may tell you about it first hand.
cheers, Tim.
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lotus Europa

Post  Spunky on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Intersting. Kind of chimes with the impression I'd formed without actually seeing one. They seem to lose value quickly so a two to three year old one looked like good value to my untrained eye.

Spunky

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre LP on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 am

A lot of car for your money. The brakes on the S are not great but otherwise it's excellent and as much fun as my Elise Sports Racer, but better for long journeys.
Pierre LP

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-12

View user profile http://www.top-oils.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top