Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

bromham show classic and sports car run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bromham show classic and sports car run

Post  stephen casey on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 am

Hi I run a classic and sports car run which this year is on the 12 july it starts from the swan pub in Bromham in Bedfordshire, where we put on an English Breakfarst and then start the 50 mile run round the small country roads of bedfordshire (and very pretty they are too) about half way round we have a check point to get your book stamped (and use the loo and get a cup of tea) and then its back to Bromham and the Bromham show where you can show off your car. there is a quize on the way round and we have prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The drivers also nonimate their favourite car on display, there is a prize for 1st 2nd 3rd which were supplied last year by auto gleam, which was a valeting kit worth 30, there is also a trophy for first and all entrys get a commemorative plaque and the navigators get a goody pack. Entry is 3 per car, if your interested email stevethetech@hotmail.com and I can email an entry form or ring 01234 824875 for more info Steve

stephen casey
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bromham show classic and sports car run

Post  rocket63 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm

I might be up for this Steve. Reasonably local to me. Need to check work diary. When does the entry close?
rocket63

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?&autocom=regist

Back to top Go down

Bromham Show Run

Post  stephen casey on Fri May 01, 2009 2:05 am

Closing day about a week before the event you will need a navigator as the rough is written and no one knows where they are going till they get there sealed letter on the day plus they can help with the quize if you need a navigator i have a few spair Steve

stephen casey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bromham show classic and sports car run

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top