Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club


Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.


Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.


If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

New CTL Website

Go down

New CTL Website

Post  TimS on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Have a look at the new Classic Team Lotus website for all information about their activities throughout the year etc. There is a wealth of information about Clive and his team, well worth a look.
www.classicteamlotus.co.uk

avatar
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Location : Warwickshire
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  Paul D13 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 am

new site lookes great
avatar
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Location : toddington,beds
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  tashuka on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:43 pm

as i did look before, i don't know if it looks better, but is not to bad with layout and design, tho nothing on ours

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Location : this side of my laptop (swansea)(FOD)
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Trigger on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 pm

tashuka wrote:as i did look before, i don't know if it looks better, but is not to bad with layout and design, tho nothing on ours
No I disagree I prefer the CTL site but as you know I haven't given up yet and already have something twice as special in mind for 2010 so will have the rest of this year to gain feedback and ideas on the already developing LDC site Razz

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a suggestion regarding Lotus Drivers Club Online? Why not post it here
www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk - www.LotusDriversClubOnline.org - lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
- - - - - - - - - - LOTUS ELAN M100 S2 #481 - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lotusdriversclubcj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/M100CPJ
avatar
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Location : Forest of Dean
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  tashuka on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Trigger wrote:
tashuka wrote:as i did look before, i don't know if it looks better, but is not to bad with layout and design, tho nothing on ours
No I disagree I prefer the CTL site but as you know I haven't given up yet and already have something twice as special in mind for 2010 so will have the rest of this year to gain feedback and ideas on the already developing LDC site Razz

stop putting yourself down!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Location : this side of my laptop (swansea)(FOD)
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Trigger on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 pm

tashuka wrote:
Trigger wrote:
tashuka wrote:as i did look before, i don't know if it looks better, but is not to bad with layout and design, tho nothing on ours
No I disagree I prefer the CTL site but as you know I haven't given up yet and already have something twice as special in mind for 2010 so will have the rest of this year to gain feedback and ideas on the already developing LDC site Razz

stop putting yourself down!

Just know I can do better with more time and it's a good learning curve for me Laughing

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a suggestion regarding Lotus Drivers Club Online? Why not post it here
www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk - www.LotusDriversClubOnline.org - lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
- - - - - - - - - - LOTUS ELAN M100 S2 #481 - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lotusdriversclubcj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/M100CPJ
avatar
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Location : Forest of Dean
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  tashuka on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Trigger wrote:
tashuka wrote:
Trigger wrote:
tashuka wrote:as i did look before, i don't know if it looks better, but is not to bad with layout and design, tho nothing on ours
No I disagree I prefer the CTL site but as you know I haven't given up yet and already have something twice as special in mind for 2010 so will have the rest of this year to gain feedback and ideas on the already developing LDC site Razz

stop putting yourself down!

Just know I can do better with more time and it's a good learning curve for me Laughing

shut up, what ur producing now is amazing, far better than what anyone imagined, even me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Location : this side of my laptop (swansea)(FOD)
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  Paul D13 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 pm

i've just worked out how to send photo's via e'mail on my own,I thought I was clever and you created this web site Chris. hats off to you.
avatar
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Location : toddington,beds
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  tashuka on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 pm

he he bless! *pats on head*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Location : this side of my laptop (swansea)(FOD)
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Trigger on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks both ... Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a suggestion regarding Lotus Drivers Club Online? Why not post it here
www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk - www.LotusDriversClubOnline.org - lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
- - - - - - - - - - LOTUS ELAN M100 S2 #481 - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lotusdriversclubcj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/M100CPJ
avatar
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Location : Forest of Dean
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  tashuka on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Trigger wrote:Thanks both ... Very Happy

lol finally acceptance!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Location : this side of my laptop (swansea)(FOD)
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  Classicteamlotus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Glad you guys like the new site.

I think your site is great, it has a very professional feel to it and easy to navigate.
avatar
Classicteamlotus

Number of posts : 8
Location : Hethel, Norfolk
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile http://www.classicteamlotus.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Trigger on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Classicteamlotus wrote:Glad you guys like the new site.

I think your site is great, it has a very professional feel to it and easy to navigate.

Thanks, not bad for a first attempt Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am looking to go into web design on a professional level so am putting the practice into full flow now and getting some experience.


Last edited by Trigger on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a suggestion regarding Lotus Drivers Club Online? Why not post it here
www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk - www.LotusDriversClubOnline.org - lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
- - - - - - - - - - LOTUS ELAN M100 S2 #481 - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lotusdriversclubcj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/M100CPJ
avatar
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Location : Forest of Dean
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  tashuka on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Trigger wrote:
Classicteamlotus wrote:Glad you guys like the new site.

I think your site is great, it has a very professional feel to it and easy to navigate.

Thanks, not bad for a first attempt Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

so they can only get better then?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Location : this side of my laptop (swansea)(FOD)
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New CTL Website

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum