Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

2008 NEC Classic Motorshow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2008 NEC Classic Motorshow

Post  Trigger on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Last edited by Trigger on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2008 NEC Classic Motorshow

Post  Trigger on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:27 pm

Trigger

Back to top Go down

Last but not least

Post  Trigger on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Well I have saved the best till last ... celebrity snaps of Tim being interviewed by several keen students from the University of Gloucestershire and Mike Brewer from Wheeler Dealers getting out from his classic.

All the other humourous images are as usual staying aside so that you all have something to look forward to ... or not in some peoples cases. There is my warning for 2009 Laughing

Once again if anyone would like the full resolution version of a photo taken from the weekend then please feel free to let myself or Tash, the photographer, know ...

These will all be going on the new Website also ... Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a suggestion regarding Lotus Drivers Club Online? Why not post it here
www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk - www.LotusDriversClubOnline.org - lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
- - - - - - - - - - LOTUS ELAN M100 S2 #481 - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lotusdriversclubcj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/M100CPJ
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  the83man on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am

A couple of years ago I spent a couple of hours in the Kerrang radio studio sitting next to Mike Brewer, and a couple of others, doing a live late night radio show about the NEC show. I can't remember the DJ's name but he was the one who's wife sold his Esprit for 50p on ebay clown . MB used the F-word on air Shocked and they spent the next hour apologising between music and car bits. An interesting experience.
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show

Post  TimS on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Wow... fabulous pictures, does'nt our stand look great? I bet Lotus themselves would be proud to put on such a good show. The overall space, red carpet and LDC super cars give it a real professional look...I am so pleased to see us here.
Tim. Very Happy
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:15 am

TimS wrote:Wow... fabulous pictures, does'nt our stand look great? I bet Lotus themselves would be proud to put on such a good show. The overall space, red carpet and LDC super cars give it a real professional look...I am so pleased to see us here.
Tim. Very Happy

I could not agree with you more Tim. There is so much effort that is needed to get Clubs into events nowadays and from experience with the Proton Owners Club when it was first established several years ago, it is such a credit to committee members and members alike to produce a stand at the NEC in such a professional and welcoming manner. It is brilliant to know that the Club is going from strength to strength as this will always have a direct effect of LDC members and their Lotus ownership ... it certainly has for me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a suggestion regarding Lotus Drivers Club Online? Why not post it here
www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk - www.LotusDriversClubOnline.org - lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
- - - - - - - - - - LOTUS ELAN M100 S2 #481 - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lotusdriversclubcj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/M100CPJ
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content